There are some common things about Indian kitchens. You will find various spices in every kitchen, and you will also find a lot of colourful vegetables. Most Indian curries need a variety of vegetables, and we are sure that you do not like the dice these vegetables on the countertop. The cutting board can help you maintain hygiene, and it also helps you cut the vegetables neatly. You get precise and uniform cuts, and at the same time, you do not end up damaging the edge of your knife.
If you are looking for a good quality and reliable vegetable cutting / chopping board in India, then you are in the right place. In this article, we have listed some of the best-selling vegetable chopping or cutting board. You can go ahead and check out the listings, and you will indeed find something for yourself. There are wooden cutting boards, plastic cutting boards, and bamboo cutting board in this list. We are pretty sure that you will find something for yourself in this article. So, go ahead, and check out the details now.
Best Buy Chopping Boards Online In India
You will find the top 10 best vegetable cutting boards in India in this section. You can go through the review, pros, and cons if you find it challenging to choose one. If you wish to order any of these boards, you can click on the Amazon Link and order it directly from the website. Let us check out these best selling cutting boards in India one by one.
1. Solimo Plastic Cutting Chopping Board
The first chopping board on our list is from Amazon, and it is one of the most reliable and affordable chopping board available in India. This chopping board commands quality, andit is also available in multiple combos. You can combine the chopping board with a chopper, container, knife, and even a saucepan. The dimensions of this board are 34 cm x 22 cm, and it is big enough to accommodate large vegetables. The brand uses food-grade plastic, which is free of all harmful chemicals. You would not have to worry about the safety aspect. In addition to this, the hard plastic doesn’t peels or scratches, so there is no way that the plastic would make its way into your food. Lastly, this board is dishwasher safe, so you are going to love it a lot.
|It is available at a very affordable price.||Nothing as such.|
|It is available in multiple designs and combo options.|
|The quality of the cutting board is excellent,
and the plastic doesn’t scratch easily.
2. AB SALES Cutting Board for Kitchen with an Aluminium Handle
If you do not like the plastic chopping board, then you can check out this option. This chopping board is made of bamboo, and the manufacturing process includes careful material selection, excavation, grinding, and finishing. The board has a smooth texture, and it also has clear lines. In addition to this, the material is environment friendly as well. You can use this board for cutting vegetables, bread, fruits, cheese, and many other things. The brand has made this board slightly thick to give it the required sturdiness. The board’s dimensions are 32 cm x 22 cm, and there is an integrated aluminium handle. You can use the handle to hang the board or use it to get a good grip.
|The board is made of bamboo wood, and it is very safe.||Leaving the board wet may cause the growth of mould.|
|The aluminium handle gives this board a lot of strength and grip.|
|The board is available at an affordable price.|
3. JB KIARA TEXTILES Thick Wooden Bamboo Kitchen Chopping Cutting Board
Here is another bamboo wood chopping board on our list. This offering is from JB Kiara, and it is as durable as the last option on our list. The board is perfect for cutting fruits, vegetables, and even meat. You can even make use of the aluminium handle of the board to get a grip. This board’s dimensions are 30 cm x 20 cm, so you may find it to be slightly more compact than the other options. You can use this board for cutting fruits and chopping herbs as well. Many wooden board experiences cracking, but this board’s extra thickness ensures that the board doesn’t crack or wraps around the edges.
|The board has a thickness of 1.8 cm, and this gives a lot of strength to it.||This board is slightly smaller than the standard options.|
|The wooden board is safe for health andthe environment.|
|This chopping board can also be used for preparing meat.|
4. Piesome Large Non-Slip Wooden Bamboo Cutting Board
If you do not mind spending a little extra on the chopping board, purchase this option from Piesome without any questions. This board has the best quality in the market, and the manufacturing process has strict quality controls. The brand ensures that there are no dyes or toxins involved in the manufacturing process. The board has an anti-bacterial coating on the top. You can use this chopping board for cutting vegetables, meat, fish, bread, cheese, herbs, and fruits. You must not soak this board in the water, and you must also wash it under running water. Overall, it is one of the best options, and you will love it the most.
|The base is designed with a non-slip coating so it doesn’t slip on the wet counter.||Nothing that we could notice.|
|The surface of the board has an anti-bacterial coating|
|The corners are not sharp, and the handle makes it easy to hang.|
5. Amar Impex Premium Plastic Chopping Board with 1 Knife
At number 5, we have a chopping board from Amar, and this board has dimensions of 32 cm x 22 cm. This board is made of high-grade plastic, and it is safe to use. The plastic is food-grade, and the front side of the chopping board is coarse. You get a good grip while cutting the vegetables or anything else. The plastic doesn’t chips or cracks, and it also prevents the knife from slipping. The pack comes with a durable knife that aids in chopping and cutting.
|This chopping board comes with a knife.||Nothing as such.|
|The combo pack is quite an affordable option.|
|The board is very thin, and it is effortless to store it in the kitchen.|
6. Bulfyss Large Natural Bamboo Wood Chopping Cutting Board
This chopping board from Bulfyss is one of the best in terms of quality. It is priced at a premium because of the features, but it is worth the price. The board doesn’t have any dye or chemicals used during the manufacturing process. There are no allergens on the board, and it is a 100% eco-friendly product. The board’s dimensions are 24 cm x 34 cm, and the size is good enough for a comfortable cutting experience. You would not notice any bur or rag, and you would not notice any smell of the glue. Cleaning the board is easy, and you would not notice any growth on the board even with the long term usage.
|This chopping board is 100% organic, and it is free from allergens.||The board is slightly expensive.|
|The brand assures lifetime customer satisfaction.|
|The chopping board doesn’t develop mould even after long term usage.|
7. APRONN Bamboo Wooden Kitchen Chopping Cutting Board
Moving on to number 7, we have an affordable bamboo chopping board on our list. This board is durable, and it is also safe. You can use it for cutting fruits, vegetables, bread, meat, cheese, nuts, and even herbs. The bamboo surface doesn’t damage the edge of the knife, and the board is also toxin-free. Apronn has coated this board with an anti-bacterial coating to keep it sanitized all the time. Washing this board is not a big deal as you can wash it with detergent and warm water. The board’s dimensions are 34 cm x 24 cm, and it provides a comfortable working area for you.
|The front of the board is coarse for cutting vegetables, and the back is smooth for cutting cheese.||Nothing that we could notice.|
|The board is made of bamboo wood, and it is also affordable.|
|The wood doesn’t damage the edge of the knife.|
8. RYLAN Large Non-Slip Wooden Bamboo Cutting Board
If you are looking for something premium, you can also check out this chopping board from Rylan. This board is made of bamboo wood, and it also has an anti-bacterial coating. The chopping board can be used for vegetables, fruits, herbs, nuts, cheese, bread, and even meat. Cleaning the chopping board is not a big deal as you need to wash it with detergent and warm water. Take enough care to ensure that you do not leave it soaked in the water, or else the chopping board may get damaged. Overall, the board is perfect, and it is going to last long in your kitchen.
|The board is made of bamboo wood, and it is also anti-bacterial.||Some people didn’t like the quality of this chopping board.|
|The sharp knives do not scratch the board, and the knife doesn’t lose its edge either.|
|You can hang the board with the help of the integrated handle.|
9. Inddus Home Food Kitchen Chopping Cutting Board
InddusHome is known for its quality products, and here we present you with a chopping board from the brand. This brand offers a diverse solution to the customers, and you are going to love the chopping board that it manufactures. These boards are available in different colours, and you have the full authority to choose the one you like. In addition to this, the board has durable build quality, so do not worry about the board’s life. The plastic used is food grade, and it would not chip or scratch easily. The plastic would not enter the food chain, and the brand is also committed to keeping the environment clean.
|This chopping board is made of food-grade polypropylene.||Nothing that we could notice.|
|The board is dishwasher safe, and it is also heat resistant.|
|This chopping board doesn’t slip even when you are working on a wet counter.|
10. Generic Wooden Non-slip Heavy Duty Cutting Board
Here is the last chopping board on our list. This board is made of bamboo wood, and it has dimensions of 22 cm x 32 cm. The thickness of the wood is 1.7 cm, and the advantage of this thickness is that it provides additional strength to the board. The board is not heavy, but it is very durable. You can slice and dice the steak, chicken, cheese, vegetables, fruits, bread, and even herbs. The knife doesn’t slip because of the wood’s texture, and hence you feel very confident while holding the sharpest of the knife.
|It is an affordable wooden chopping board.||Some customers highlighted a concern with the quality of this board.|
|The size of the board is 22 cm x 32 cm x 1.7 cm.|
|The board has a non-slip chopping surface, and hence you get better control ofthe knife.|
Which is the Best Chopping Board Material?
A chopping board is one such dedicated space that helps in making precise cuts throughout vegetables and fruits for meal preparation. It can be made from a variety of materials, including plastic, wood, bamboo and stainless steel. Boards traditionally made from wood are considered a premium option in terms of safety and durability. But today options like stainless steel are no less than anyone. Here discussing different material helps you to understand which one is best.
- Wooden Chopping Board
This type of board has antimicrobial properties, which protects your food from any risk of stain. Among all the chopping boards material, it is most compatible with sharp knives. Sturdy wood construction and hardwood level prevent the knife from dulling. Among all the wooden boards, the chopping board crafted of teak wood is one of the best options.
- Plastic Chopping Board
Over the years, chopping boards made of plastic have gained immense popularity due to their lightweight design and ease of cleaning. But, it may enhance the risk of making knives useless after long-lasting usage. The risk may be even greater if not made from high-grade plastics as it can lead to defects. The biggest advantage of plastic chopping boards is that they come in a variety of colour options; therefore, you can choose the one that matches your kitchen interior.
- Stainless Steel Chopping Board
One of the significant pros of stainless steel board is that it ensures more durability than other materials. They are suitable for long-lasting usage with less care & maintenance. In addition, the stainless steel surface is easy to clean, as well as very hygienic. The only drawback of stainless steel cutting boards is that they tend to make knives dull. Knife contact with stainless steel also produces disturbing noises, so people mostly avoid choosing this type of chopping board.
- Bamboo Chopping Board
Do you have the same confusion between bamboo chopping boards and wooden chopping boards? Yes, both materials are different from each other. Bamboo is the most liked material after wooden as they are water-resistant and sustainable. Their hard surface makes your chopping task easier with safety; at the same, it will keep your knives dull. Moreover, this type of chopping board also requires a lot of care and maintenance. The major pro is that they are more affordable than plastic, wooden, stainless steel.
After reading all about chopping boards, hope you will be able to select the best one that meets your needs.
How to Choose the Best Chopping / Cutting Board
A chopping board is one of the crucial kitchen tools that help in the effective cutting of fruits and vegetables. It takes a lot of time and energy while cutting vegetables with a knife. A cutting board is one of the most convenient kitchen tools for cutting vegetables.
Tips for selecting the best chopping and cutting board:
Now you will learn about the essential information of choosing the cutting board. They are available in various sizes and shapes. You can get the suitable one for the kitchen.
- In the initial process, you may get cutting boards of various bases. Some are wooden, and some are plastic ones. You can select the best one for your job. However, most people prefer the wooden ones as they are of much better-quality. They also last for an extended period. Try avoiding the glass boards. This is because they can break even with a single touch. They are sensitive and delicate.
- Check the quality of the blade on the chopping board. You must buy the one that is made of stainless steel material. It has much sharpness and helps in the effective cutting of the items.
- You must also check the base of the cutting board. It must have a proper grip and support. It is okay if you buy a chopping board that has good rubber grips. This will support the chopping board while you are cutting the vegetables. It will never slip under any situation, and you are free to cut the vegetables.
- It is acceptable if the board has removable and rotating chopping blades. This will allow you to cut the vegetables in a hassle-free manner. If required, you can also move it in any direction. This is a great thing.
- On the other part, you must buy a chopping board that has an easy cleaning process. It is only process when you buy a plastic and wooden base. You can easily wash or clean it. To keep the quality of the wooden board, you can also use a small amount of white vinegar.
- You must try to wash the boards of the chopping board with hot water. This will help in disinfecting the board. But if you are using a glass board, it can be washed with plain water. However, it is challenging and complicated to clean and wash the board of the vegetable chopper.
- Check the quality of the grip of the chopper board. It must never be of plastic material. The plastic grips slip easily. At the same time, the rubber ones run for an extended period. It can also prevent you from causing any accidents. Instead, they are much safer.
- It is also essential to check the warranty period of the chopping board. It is okay if you get a reasonable warranty period of six months. In case of any damages or issues, it can be replaced or exchanged by the company. Never buy the tool if there is no mention of the warranty period.
Vegetable Cutting Board Safety Tips
Before using a cutting board, you should follow some safety guidelines to chop vegetables in a neat and clean area.
- Wash and dry chopping boards thoroughly in soapy and hot water before each use. Then rinse it with clean water and allow it to dry.
- For food preparations, always use a tidy chopping board.
- Whether you use a glass, nonporous acrylic, plastic, or wood chopping board, always wash in a dishwasher. Since they are dishwasher safe. Keep laminated boards in a safe place as they can split or crack.
- After chopping poultry products or seafood like meat and fish onboard, clean it with a soapy and hot water solution. In addition, use chlorine or sanitization solution to disinfect it.
- Take one tablespoon of liquid and odour-free chlorine bleach to disinfect your chopping board. Keep the board in the bleach water, and let leave for a few minutes to clean. After that, rinse with clean water and allow to air dry. Or, you can dry it using a clean towel.
- Throw away chopping boards that are overly worn or have neat grooves. This can bring harmful debris into your food. So, that clean it properly to eliminate all harmful bacteria.
After going through these details, we are sure that you would have found a nice cutting board for yourself. We like the wooden and the bamboo cutting boards because they always prove to be a lot healthier than the plastic boards. You can also have a look at them, and the cost of these wooden vegetable cutting board is at par with the plastic ones. You can even buy a combo that comes with a knife, and we are sure that you will love it. So, go ahead, and order a nice vegetable cutting board for you, and you can practice your culinary skills on that board. It will help you cut the vegetable quickly,and it will be of great help in maintaining the hygiene in your home. If you need any other information about the cutting boards, then let us know.
Recommended For You:-
- Best Manual Vegetable Choppers
- Best Electric Vegetable Choppers In India
- Plastic or Wood Chopping Board: Which Material is good?
- How to Clean Wood and Plastic Chopping Boards?
- Best Buy Chopping Boards Online In India
- 1. Solimo Plastic Cutting Chopping Board
- 2. AB SALES Cutting Board for Kitchen with an Aluminium Handle
- 3. JB KIARA TEXTILES Thick Wooden Bamboo Kitchen Chopping Cutting Board
- 4. Piesome Large Non-Slip Wooden Bamboo Cutting Board
- 5. Amar Impex Premium Plastic Chopping Board with 1 Knife
- 6. Bulfyss Large Natural Bamboo Wood Chopping Cutting Board
- 7. APRONN Bamboo Wooden Kitchen Chopping Cutting Board
- 8. RYLAN Large Non-Slip Wooden Bamboo Cutting Board
- 9. Inddus Home Food Kitchen Chopping Cutting Board
- 10. Generic Wooden Non-slip Heavy Duty Cutting Board
- Which is the Best Chopping Board Material?
- How to Choose the Best Chopping / Cutting Board
- Vegetable Cutting Board Safety Tips