Electric kettles have become an essential household appliance that reduces the repetitive task of boiling water for tea. It also allows you to prepare different types of soups, coffee and even Maggie within few minutes. The electric kettle comes with a variety of advanced features, which make it use more than traditional stoves.
A significant benefit of using electric kettles is that you can save heavy electricity bills. In India, most people opting for electricity kettles to save their time due to the hectic workday. Especially, in winter, people love to drink hot coffee or tea and then the electric kettle can accompany you at that time. It eliminates the use of hands and gives you ease to boil water and eggs in a short period.
Best Buy Electric Kettles Online in India
But, you may be confused when you choose electric kettles for the very first time, as various options are available in the Indian market. If you’re in the same dilemma then you should check out the following top-three options. These kettles can be easily available at the local market across India.
1. Stovekraft Swell Electric Kettle
If you’re looking affordable electric kettle, the StovekraftSwell Electric kettle from Pigeon brand is an excellent option. It is thoughtfully designed to boil water faster than a traditional stovetop. Now, say goodbye to the use of stovetop for preparing tea and coffee.
With Pigeon Electric kettle, you can make instant soups, Herbal without any hassle. The best thing about this product is it has a head-proof plastic handle allowing you to hold the kettle without getting burns and scars. Its stainless steel material makes it sturdy and durable for long-term use.
You will also thank for its Auto Shut off feature, which keeps the kettle off once the water boils. In single time use, you can boil up to 0.7-litre water, making it useful for a large meal. Furthermore, its sophisticated and elegant design makes it great value for money.
|The product serves all basic purposes.||The build quality is too low as compared to other electric cattle’s.|
|It is one of the most pocket-friendly electric kettles in the market.|
|You can use it for making instant coffee, tea, noodles, etc.|
2. Prestige 1.2 Litre Kettle
Prestige is one of the oldest and trustworthy brands in the household industry. The company promotes innovation, trust, durability and safety through their wide range of kitchen appliances. It has a full range of cooking appliances, and an electric kettle is one of those that give you ease to prepare tea, coffee, etc. in a short duration.
Electric Kettle from Prestige has various innovative features, making it the leading kettle among customers. It comes with single-touch lid-locking features ensuring safety, also very convenient for regular use. Moreover, the product gets the best reviews and ratings from users.
Whether you’re at home, or go out, or travel; you can carry it easily because it is lightweight. Another best thing about this kettle is, it consumes less electricity. Thus, you can save your money. Furthermore, their automatic cut-off feature indicates you are off the kettle when the water has boiled.
|The build quality is premium and reliable for long-term use.||The entire body of the kettle gets heated.|
|The product comes with a 1-year warranty card.|
|It is a good combination of elegancy and durability.|
3. Butterfly EKN 1.5-Litre Electric Kettle
With butterfly EKN Kettle, you can prepare instant tea and hot water for Maggie. This ergonomic electric kettle from Butterfly has various advanced features like automatic cut-off. You can carry this kettle anywhere, as it is lightweight and compact. It provides ease of use to prepare delicious tea without get losing its natural aroma.
Another key advantage of having this electric kettle is it comes with better safety features, making it safe for regular use. Even, you can use it when power off or cut off since it goes into warm mode and will keep the water in hot condition for a long.
You will also be thanks to its lockable lids after use, as it prevents accident spills and reduces the risk of injuries while you’re pouring. Another best thing about this product is it has a strong grip which gives ease and allows maximum grip while opening the lid button. Overall, the product is good in the term of affordability, premium quality and safety.
|It is designed in such a manner to boil water instantly.||The power cable is too short.|
|The size is perfect.||It has a terrible smell in its plastic.|
|It is sturdy and lightweight cattle.|
|It comes with a 1-year warranty.|
How To Choose an Electric Kettle – A Beginners Guide
Electric kettles are one of the convenient appliances in the market. You have to fill in water in the electric kettle and power on for it to boil. This is one of the appliances perfect for coffee and tea lovers as it can be used anywhere and anytime to prepare it. The electric kettle is fast in the boiling process. Here are some of the things you need to keep in mind while buying the electric kettle.
The important things to remember.
Speed is one of the deciding factors of the working of the kettle. It has to offer a fast water boiling process for coffee and tea preparation. The time of preparation is between two to four minutes. It is much faster than a stove or a microwave.
The right temperature is another of the leading factors that is beneficial in an electric kettle. Specific temperatures are required for cooking in a kettle. For instance, different types of tea need different temperatures for cooking like green, black, white, etc. But for coffee, lower than the boiling temperature is needed. So search for the electric kettle that offers changeable temperature settings for convenience and comfort.
The price of an electric kettle needs to be affordable. But because of fewer price options, the quality of the product should not be less. Therefore look for the kettle that has all the important features and is also priced less. This will give you the satisfaction of buying a product that is affordable as well as of the best quality.
The smaller sized kettles offer the capacity to boil only less water. However, the larger kettles will allow you to boil water for more people. Therefore based on the counter space, daily requirements, and a number of members in your house, you can choose the right size of the kettle.
Several models have a stylish appearance to suit the décor of your house. You can go for the model that looks good as well as works the best. Browse for kettle designs that look good with your kitchen interiors. This will make you feel better when you use the kettle daily for your needs.
- Ease of use
Almost all electric kettles nowadays are easy to use. However, some models offer features that are still easier to use. There are corded and cordless kettles available, and you can pick the one that is easier for your use.
A lot of electric kettle models prevent the formation of external heat. But some limit the heat a little, but others limit it a lot. The metal kettles are last in the list of glass and the plastic combined. Choose the right model that suits you.
The best models of the electric kettles will not make noise. Therefore look at the product description of the kettle and check out if the appliance makes minimal noise or not.
Some of the kettles will work well for some days and then slowly lose its functionality. Choose the kettle that is durable for long use.
These are some of the things you need to look for to choose the best electric kettle.
How To Use, Care, and Clean an Electric Kettle
Want to know the secrets to taking care and cleaning an electric kettle easily? Then go through the information given here on how best to use, care, and clean the kettle. You may have used the electric kettle these years and would have become used to its beneficial features. It will boil water quickly and also allows you to prepare hot beverages in less time. There are also temperature control systems in the electric kettle for your convenience. But you may have found that cleaning the kettle is not as easy as its usage. Have a look at the points below.
Steps for cleaning
- Fill the kettle with water and white vinegar. The water must be at the half-level.
- Boil the solution.
- Now power off the kettle and take off the cords.
- Leave the water and vinegar to mix for fifteen to twenty minutes. Now throw this mixture away and clean the appliance well.
- You have to rinse it many times to ensure there are no remains of the vinegar left in the kettle. The chunks of dirt on the kettle will be gone by now.
- Clean the inside of the kettle with new cloth. Now let it dry.
- After the kettle is dry, you can put in water and boil it again to take off the aftertaste. This will make sure of the elimination of the possible remains.
- If there is a vinegar smell, you can still boil the kettle several times after that. If you see a lot of scaling and that needs to be removed, then you can use strong vinegar mixtures and leave it in the kettle for the whole day or night.
- Tidy the inside of the kettle with pads. Take care to avoid going near the heating element that is found at the bottom.
- If you see directions on the kettle against using vinegar, then do not use it. You can use lemon instead of the cleaning process. You can also use baking soda.
Tips for kettle use and care
- Some people leave extra water in the kettle after use for a long time, but this must not be done. It can leave mineral deposits in the kettle. Boil the water you require and take off the extra water.
- To slow down the development of minerals that can make the kettle unclean, you can use a limescale catcher.
- The exterior of the kettle has to be cleaned frequently. Then you have to descale the interior of the kettle once a month. This will, of course, depend on how much you use the kettle.
- The heating element is present at the bottom of the kettle, so be careful when you are cleaning it. Do not wet it with water by immersing it in a bucket of water.
These are the important tips on how to use, care, and clean the electric kettle. Follow all the essential steps given here for cleaning the kettle well and also for taking better care of it.
An electric kettle gives you ease to boil water, prepare tea and office instantly during summer or winter. It can prevent the risk of injuries while you usually get through the use of traditional stoves. However, the top-three brand includes prestige, pigeon and butterfly offer their product that you can consider for personal use.
Related Small Appliances For Your Kitchen:
- The Best Barbeque Tandoor Grill In India 2022
- The Best Bread Makers in India 2022
- The Best Cotton Candy Makers in India 2022
- The Best Deep Fat Fryers In India 2022
- The Best Egg Boilers In India 2022
- The Best Electric Kettles in India 2022
- The Best Electric Rice Cookers in India 2022
- The Best Electric Vegetable Choppers In India 2022
- The Best Food Processors In India 2022
- The Best Hand Blenders in India 2022
- The Best Hand Mixers In India 2022
- The Best Induction Cooktop In India 2022 [For Fast & Safe Cooking]
- The Best Juicers in India 2022
- The Best Kitchen Weighing Scales In India 2022
- The Best Manual Vegetable Choppers in India 2022
- The Best Mixer Grinders in India 2022
- The Best Oven Toaster Grills in India 2022 [OTG Oven]
- The Best Pasta Cooker Steamer in India 2022
- The Best Pasta Maker Machine in India 2022
- The Best Popcorn Makers in India 2022
- The Best Roti Makers in India 2022
- The Best Sandwich Makers In India 2022
- The Best Slow Cookers in India 2022
- The Best Soup Makers in India 2022
- The Best Stand Mixers in India 2022
- The Best Tea Maker Machines in India 2022
- The Best Vacuum Sealers In India 2022
- The Best Water Dispensers in India 2022 [For Hot & Normal Water]
- The Best Wet Grinders in India 2022
- The Best Yogurt Makers In India 2022